Did you know that at Caring Hands, we write a monthly newsletter? Both you and your family members will find many helpful hints and other useful information by clicking the links below.
- Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC)/ Area or County Offices on Aging
- County Mental Health Administrators
- County Welfare Agencies/ Boards of Social Services
- Centers for Independent Living
- County and Municipal Websites
- County Offices for the Disabled
- County Health Departments
- Medical Assistance Customer Centers
- State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP)
Commitment to Excellence When Caring for Your Loved Ones
Caring Hands is redefining what it means to offer superior senior care living, or another form of care to make the difference in the lives of people who need a little extra support. For a free assessment, please give us a call at 732-441-2273. We would be happy to discuss with you our competitive rates for our certified aids and nurses as well as any other questions you may have about the services we provide.